Brookey Brooke
Brooke Eileen Bell was born Aug 24th at 11:11 pm. 7 lbs, 15 oz, 20 inches.....and tons of great black hair!! Heres the story for all you interested people.
I had cleaned the house all day and played with the kids. Was about to make dinner around 4 and started to feel a little weird and crampy, but didn't think much about it. Around 5, I was making chocolate chip waffles for dinner and realized the contractions had gone on for an hour and were about 3 minutes apart now. Called Blake and said I might be in labor, but don't worry, it would probably go away. Kept making waffles...called my mom and told her I was probably in labor. Blake got home, left for hospital around 6. We went to the ER and they said go to labor and delivery. Around 630, I was at a 4. Got all set up on IV and by the time epidural came around 830, I was at a 6. Moved to a 10 pretty fast after. Pushed a few times and there she was!! Hooray, no more summer pregnancy.=) We had to stay in the hospital a few extra days because she had to have some bloodwork for strep b. Got a lot of sleep those few days.
Hailey and Spencer have been great with her and so cute. They love her and I won't forget their faces when they first saw her. They have been great. I love that we have such a colorful haired family!! She is a great baby and we are so grateful for our sweet family!
Comments