Blessing day

Today was Spencer's blessing day. He was so happy and cooperative during the blessing. It was so great to have our families and friends with us. We are so blessed to have him in our lives. Hard to believe he has been with us for 6 weeks already, time moves even faster with two crazy kids!


Blake's mom (nana) with Spencer. Yes, he is hungry as always! We say he is just like his namesake Uncle Spencer because he is always hungry and whining all the time!





Cheesy pictures. Blake always has super cheesy smiles in pictures, so we wanted to make these good. I had a more cheesy one, but it just looked dumb.



Hailey loves cuddling up with papa. She watched the Simpsons Halloween special. I am embarrassed that she could say Simpsons at a young age, thanks dad!



This is as close as we came to a family picture while we were rushing out the door this morning. Hailey poses like that because we had pictures taken Friday and that's what they wanted her to do. Funny girl! Doesn't Blake look super cute?!





Blake's dad with his brothers John and Jordan. They came all the way from Idaho for a less than 24-hour visit. Jordan kept saying "16 hours for 1 hour". But we are grateful for them coming!

And Finally, my brother Clayton's first appearance on the blog. This is pretty much how he looks every time our family gets together. You would think he worked nights or something.=)

Comments

Cindy said…
Looking good Heather!!!!
Hooray for new postings. Hailey is so grown up. I can't believe how long her hair is. Spencer is just adorable....I love the comment about how he is always hungry because Big Spencer is always hungry. I got pictures from him in the mail yesterday and he is soo skinny....it was hard to recognize him. Also, I can just hear Jordan saying that..."16 hours for 1 hour!" Love it!! I am glad that the Bells were able to come for the blessing!
Cute pics Heather! Your blog is sooo cute. It looks like you're managing great with two kids. I'm so nervous!!! I'm sure I'll adjust. :)
Kimberly said…
Looks & sounds like you had fun. And boy, is your little boy cute!! Spencer is handsomely adorable. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

p.s. I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you. So just visit my blog and read the rules and have fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke