Spencer doing stuff


Bath time is one of his favorite times of the day. I know he is tired of it when he starts dunking his head in the water.



Hailey is mostly helpful except when she tries to steal his toys away. He is learning to defend himself though.


He is starting to wave. And finally getting his big booty into crawling mode.

Comments

Cute pictures! I love Spencer's chubby hands!
His eyes are so blue! You will have to beat off the girls before you know it!
Kristen said…
Spencer is just a cute little bug!! I rememeber when Hailey was that age when we babysat her! You guys have the cutest kids - you need to have 12 or something! :)
Allison said…
what a little cutie - he and Hailey both! I love the pic where he's waving. He has gorgeous eyes! Then again, Hailey has really pretty blue eyes too! Glad to hear that Blake is all better and home...just in time for the chaos of moving :) Sorry you guys have had a rough month! I don't even know if I've commented, but I've been reading your blog, and we've been praying for you guys with everything you've been going through. I hope things continue to look up. And yay yay yay for almost being out of the dumpy apartments!!!!! I love the pics you emailed! (sorry for the forever-long post...i'm done now :) )

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke