Websites for TC

1.) Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1224063187, we are updating this by cell-phone when TC has status changes.

2.) Blog - http://tcrogers.wordpress.com/, we are updating this page as we have time.

TC's brother put these together, so they are accurate.

Comments

I think I hit the old roomate jackpot today. Do you remember me? I found Barbara's blog today and I saw your post and I was like "I bet I know who that is!" Anyway I hope you are all doing well. Come check out our blog as well! I hope your cousin is ok and well soon.
I know I'm glad too. I haven't heard from you guys since your husband was in my phycology class like 4 years ago or something like that. Anyway No we are not in Rexburg we live in the Boise area. We met on our dance tour (he was on the ballroom team) and then we started dating. I had just finished my BS and then I moved here. He moved here when we got married and we teach for a local studio. Hailey is very cute as well. COngradualtions.

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke