Almost Settled
Well, we finally made it to the new house with lots of help from my family and our friend, Travis. We have survived our eighth move in six years and hopefully, we won't be moving again for 3-5 years. It is great to have more space. Hailey is in love with her "little house" that is actually her walk-in closet. And the backyard is a big hit. Spencer is just happy because mom isn't a stressed out pyscho anymore. Blake is already setting up his "work space" (not to be confused with office) in the garage for his computer stuff. I am just happy to have a kitchen that can fit more than two people at a time and to have a space to put our stuff. The laundry room is great too. I have been thinking about the best things about having our house:
1) We can play music as loud as we want
2) I no longer have to carry two kids and groceries through a parking lot
3) A pantry
4) No druggies next door
5) A garage, now the car will only be 150 degrees in the summer instead of 200 degrees
6) Painting
7) And finally, a place that is our own after almost six years of marriage.
I haven't even minded not having hot water in the showers(the cartridge for hot and cold water were reversed) My dad is helping fix, yay!! Nor have I minded the pigeons who have nested outside Spencer's window. Blake came up with a good temporary method to get rid of them (banging his hand on the wall). Hailey is good at helping out with this. Anyway, things are good. Pictures to come.
1) We can play music as loud as we want
2) I no longer have to carry two kids and groceries through a parking lot
3) A pantry
4) No druggies next door
5) A garage, now the car will only be 150 degrees in the summer instead of 200 degrees
6) Painting
7) And finally, a place that is our own after almost six years of marriage.
I haven't even minded not having hot water in the showers(the cartridge for hot and cold water were reversed) My dad is helping fix, yay!! Nor have I minded the pigeons who have nested outside Spencer's window. Blake came up with a good temporary method to get rid of them (banging his hand on the wall). Hailey is good at helping out with this. Anyway, things are good. Pictures to come.
Comments