What we've been up to


One of spencer's favorite things to do is hang out with me while I do the dishes.


I almost didn't post this, but I think Sarah would have been sad!! Sometimes we go walk around Target when I have some time from the kids. This time we came across one of the ugliest hat/purse sale for Target so Sarah thought we should document it.


we went up to the mountains with some ladies from our ward. It was so nice to get out of the 110 degree heat that day!


Last night, Spencer spent a good 20 minutes flipping through this cd case. He was having such a great time, we let him stay up later even though he was pooped.




This kid loves food. all food!! But really corn on the cob. He just went wild on it!

My dad should get a kick out of this. He is always making fun of me because I open my mouth while I feed Spencer to prompt him to eat, I guess? well, now Hailey does it too. I guess she will be a great mom someday!


Lately, this is the face I have been getting when I want to take a picture of Hailey. Yay and family pictures are coming soon....

Comments

Isn't it so nice to live so close to Mt Charleston.
Claire said…
I love that last picture of Hailey. Her eyes and her hair! wow. She a cute do too. I need to do something with Addy's hair.
Allison said…
I love that picture of Hailey feeding Spencer! I do the same thing! :)I hope you guys had fun on your trip and that the drive was good!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke