4 Things I am Excited About!
1) Duffy and Sarah: These cd's are awesome! I love Duffy because she is so jazzy but totally modern jazzy. She is great! And I love Sarah Bareilles because she has such a great voice and the piano is wonderful too. Try them out sometime!


2) Arm and Hammer Laundry Detergent: Who know they made laundry soap?! But I am loving it. It smells so good and doesn't clump at all for a powder soap. I came across it on accident when my regular soap wasn't at the store. I don't really want to spend $20 for Tide yet, so I went with this and I am very happy with it!

3) Sophie Kinsella: She is a totaly hilarious British author who has written the Shopaholic series among others. The reason I am so excited is because I was at Target the other night and found out that she she also writes as Madeleine Wickham! Woo hoo! I thought I had read all of her books and was looking forward to a new release in the future, but now I get to go find all the rest of hers under this pen name (and what a great pen name!)



2) Arm and Hammer Laundry Detergent: Who know they made laundry soap?! But I am loving it. It smells so good and doesn't clump at all for a powder soap. I came across it on accident when my regular soap wasn't at the store. I don't really want to spend $20 for Tide yet, so I went with this and I am very happy with it!

3) Sophie Kinsella: She is a totaly hilarious British author who has written the Shopaholic series among others. The reason I am so excited is because I was at Target the other night and found out that she she also writes as Madeleine Wickham! Woo hoo! I thought I had read all of her books and was looking forward to a new release in the future, but now I get to go find all the rest of hers under this pen name (and what a great pen name!)

4) Blake: He is so nice. On Friday night, I had to get away and just sleep one night away where I didn't have to worry about Spencer waking up or worrying about kids (I did just take them on vacation by myself). So, I went and slept at my mom's house. It was great. I woke up at 7 and made myself go back to sleep and slept till 930. To top it off, on Sunday I got the flu and Blake took Hailey to church and took care of the kids and me most of the day. I felt so crappy that I even called him on the phone from upstairs when I heard Spencer wake up from his nap and he came and got him. Then, he got up at 4 am to travel to Reno for work. Isn't he great?! The sad thing is I don't have any pictures of him because our file got moved to some other drive that I can never find. So, in place, I will put a picture of this hilarious website that he loves: Strongbad.

Love ya!

Love ya!
Comments
Heather--I am not offended. We have been busy and I haven't made an effort so oh well. Let me know when they do your ward playgroup at the park and we can try to come. Spencer only wakes up every once in awhile. Blake said he knew Spencer was going to "cause problems".=) I am going to the book club. I have read 10 pages. Was too involved in the vampire book. it doensn't matter if you read it anyway. If you want, you can come meet me at my moms. It is at a lady's house across town so we are going together. Let me know.