Tile

We are going to have tile installed in our downstairs, but don't know anyone who does it. Actually, we know pretty much zero about home improvement. So, do any of you have any tips or know someone who does a good job of tiling?

Comments

I think Devon did their tile and his brother in law does it for a living I think. Check with Morgan I am sure she can give you some names and tips!
Unknown said…
my brother is in vegas and has worked doing tile before. he does a great job. do you want it done next month? He works for STOCK and they are forcing an unpaid week vacation on him in Feb . . . let me know and I'll send you his contact info.
I don't, but how exciting! Someday I want to get tile in our bathrooms. Lucky you! Good luck with finding someone.
Kathy said…
Hmmmmm.... Not me.
Lacey said…
Doesn't Home Depot have classes for that? You might check into it. It's not hard to lay tile, but it sucks. It's time consuming, your hands dry out from the grout, and if you don't have a tile saw, it's difficult to get the right cuts for the places a full tile won't fit. I'm lucky. I have a do-it-all construction husband and a brother-in-law with all the equipment for laying flooring. I would definitely recommend hiring someone to do it (you can find sub-contractors through Home Depot or Lowes.) Good luck!
Heather Bell said…
Kristine? I am not sure who that is and I would like to talk to your brother but I couldn't access your blog, so if you check this let me know.
Parrish Family said…
Hey this is way late, but my husband knows how to install tile- we would love to help.

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke