A Long One......

We've been pretty busy recently, so here is a super long post about what we've been doing.  I am not really feeling creative enough to make individual cute posts.  Hailey got her first library card and wrote her first and last name all on her own.  She is super excited and checked out her and Spencer's books on her own!

My sister, Michelle, had her baby, Nolan about a week ago.  He is such a sweetheart.  Spencer saw him and kept saying "Ooooh" and "cool". Hailey just wanted to hold him the whole time and she did a great job!! Makes me even more excited to see them with our baby!



This is how Spencer folds his arms.
We were planting our garden the other night (first attempt) and came in and discovered Mr. Poopy Pants up to his elbows in peanut butter. He loves it and gets mad when I won't let him eat it straight out of the jar.   He even held it up to his mouth and walked all over the place with peanut butter fingers.  but, really who can get mad at that face?!

Here is Nolan.  He has the longest fingers and toes!  And the most beauitful green eyes!


Spencer is now too cool for his high chair, so we switched him to a regular chair which he has fallen out of a million times.  Now, he will sit in the chair instead of stand in it!


It rained the other day and Hailey thought it was cool that her feet and handprints showed up on the sidewalk.  She also picked out those pants on her own for a whopping $1.24 at Target.  As she would say, "I love rainbows, hearts, and flowers."

Before we cut his hair, he would wake up every morning with devil horns.  Pretty appropriate.=)

Hailey has gotten to be quite the pro on her bike.  We met some kids down the street who are a little older than she is and they've helped her to be a little braver.

Blake planned us a surprise Valentine's date.  My sister, Sarah was so nice to come watch the kids while we went out.  He made reservations at this super nice restaurant, Rosemary's, where they wait on you hand and foot.  It was so great, no kids and two hours to enjoy the most delicious food ever!! I'm serious, I can still taste it!  And we saw Dina Titus, for those of you who live in Vegas.  It was very exciting....  Here is the website for Rosemary's if you are feeling the need.  http://www.rosemarysrestaurant.com/

Our friends, Mike and Mikaila, came and visited with their kids.  We had a great time with them.  We were all sad to see them go!!

I think Hailey had a little crush on Mike...

Spencer and Owen played together well.  I guess you have to stick together when you have sisters.=)

For Valentine's, we went to two parties.  It was a crazy day, but the kids loved it!  

Dillon came with us to the parties.  He is such a sneaky little guy. I think he used all the sprinkles!!  It was funny though.

Valentine's outfits from Nanah Bell.
Spencer is such a great kid.  He is so chill.  He will cuddle us, but still can run around and be a wild man.  Whenever he is sleepy, he rubs his belly button and sucks his thumb.  His favorite words are "cheese", "dad", "cluck cluck", and "cool".  He loves cars and trucks and will play with them all on his own!! (New concept for us).  It is great to have him in our family!

Comments

Ann said…
Sounds like you guys have been having some fun! I bet Camp would love to get his own library card, too. Good idea! Loved all the pictures...You looked beautiful for your date!
Ty and Jenn said…
How fun. You guys have had a busy couple of weeks. I totally love the shirt you wore to dinner on Valentines!
Kristi said…
I love life with kids - it's so unpredictable and full of love!
Marisa said…
I love the peanut butter pic... kids do the craziest things and ya just gotta love them! I would much prefer peanut butter, Laila's fascination is with the toilet... YUCK!!!
Grace said…
Hey thanks for your sweet comment. And ya you totally should have your mom call me. I just lowered my pricing, so now would be a great time :)

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke