Sarah and Clint

Disclaimer: I am by no means a professional photographer....BUT I have always loved photography. In fact, as soon as I have a spare $4,000 I will go get a sweet camera and photoshop and possibly join the rest of the photographers in the world. But probably not any time soon.=) Actually, as soon as I have a spare $4,000, I will probably do my backyard, take up sewing (with the super cute expensive fabric), paint and super decorate my house. Anyway, this wasn't supposed to turn into "What I want to do when I have $4000), but now I am thinking of what you (if anybody reads this =) would do with a spare $4,000? Now I am really thinking: Go to Europe, go on a hot air balloon ride, sky dive (?), lypo (ha), see Coldplay, Dave Mathews, U2 (the good seats), go to Hawaii, go on a cruise, get a bunch of cute scarves, belts, shoes, hats. Okay, that's good. Anyway, enjoy Sarah and Clint!!!! Oh yeah, they are getting married February 13th.=)







Comments

Ann said…
What would I do with $4000 bucks? Man, I don't know....I can't even imagine it! Great pictures!
Becky and Mike said…
I'm with you on the spare $4,000....what WOULDN'T I do with that much spare $$?? I could probably stretch it out quite a ways. And the lipo idea is sounding good right about now...wish I could fit into my pre-baby jeans. :)
Kimberly said…
Awesome pictures Heather! I love them. Your kids are adorable too, as always. I can't believe how big Brooke is!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke