Hanging out

We've been pretty MIA for awhile. Three kids is quite a handful!! But really, it's been great to have Brooke in our family. She is such a great baby. So happy. Sleeping through the night and we love watching her hair grow too!!

The tree with all the ornaments on top to stop the tornada AKA Spencer from breaking them all! I realized our star wouldn't work on this tree so I threw together a star with some garland I had. I am not that creative, but I guess it works.


The other day Hailey was fighting a nap as usual and fell asleep at the top of the stairs. Then she woke up and came down and yelled "I fell asleep without my underwear on!" Wild child!!!

Every year, we each get a new ornament and when the kids grow up and move out *sniff* they get to take their ornaments with them. This is a pretty bad picture of both of their ornaments but it was kind of a rushed night. Hailey's says Hope.

Spencer's is a santa, wooden to last longer!
Brooke doing "sold"!
Brooke's ornament, when she was born Blake said right away she is going to be our peacemaker. This was perfect!!

Awkward picture. I was trying to get one of Spencer and he jumped on my back. He is such a wild monkey!

He loves Brooke mostly and will give her kisses and smother her (literally) with hugs. She doesn't seem to mind!


Little Miss Drama Queen, no joke!!! This chica is ready for kindergarten!

Cutest smile and first time in the bumbo!!
Made in preschool
Riding bikes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke