My Sweet Spencer
So, recently I heard from a well meaning friend that she hadn't seen many pictures of Spencer. Well, number 1, Spencer is a horrible picture taker and when I say, horrible, I mean drooling, never look at camera, moving too much, etc. So, we did our own little photo shoot the other day while the girls were off doing who knows what. It was great. My little guy is such a sweet, special person. He has gotten such a fun and entertaining personality in the last six months or so.
Spencer is generally a very happy and loving guy as long as he is fed and has his cars handy. He is totally into car transporters, diggers, airplanes, anything to do with dirt or digging and meat. He is a man's man!
He has the sweetest smile that brightens my day. He says "Good morning" every morning and loves to cuddle us, especially Blake. He and Blake have a great bond that is just so sweet. They love watching Star Wars together and now Spencer will sing the Star Wars theme song. Yes, Blake is proud of that!
He is also so playful. He loves to "WRESTLE!" which was awful for me when I fell down the stairs a few weeks ago. So, Hailey stepped in for the most part and was nice to him as he tried to slam her down. He has a contagious laugh and loves jumping on backs.
Spencer is also a thoughtful, pensive guy. He knows lots of words and songs, but is a man of few words. What?? A guy who doesn't talk much? I know, weird! But he is never shy to give hugs and kisses to his sisters. They are the first people he looks for in the morning. He calls Brooke "Brookie" and gives her hugs and kisses all of the time. He and Hailey will cuddle up together and watch movies or lay in the tent or read books. He is so patient to go along with Hailey's entertaining plans.
For a few months, I was about to sell Spencer! He was attacking kids in nursery, biting, hitting, all the fun stuff that boys do. But he stopped suddenly and is so gentle (for the most part). That doens't stop him from being a wild man though! He runs like crazy!
Spencer is great. Full of life, fun and joy! I'm so grateful for this sweet little guy who has brought so much fun to our lives.
Comments