Colorado

We went to Colorado for the 1st Bell Family Reunion. It was totally great. A 10 hour drive and one ticket later, we got there and the peace was so great. So nice to be somewhere without a million grumpy people and to see some trees! Thanks to the Shaws for all their hard work, time, energy and for Citizen Cope!

Mindy and Ryan hosted the reunion this year and set up a Minute to Win it night. It was highly entertaining to say the least! Hailey did pretty well and is now shooting hair bands all over the house ever since!

Can you get 7 penne's onto a spaghtetti without breaking it? I can't but Mindy and Kellie can!
Technically, Barbie should be the last picture, but I am too lazy to make it happen. Mindy and Ryan had a garage sale Saturday morning and they had a bucket full of toys that we were not about to take home with us. Instead we hid some in Ryan's shop. He found our friend Barbie before we left and attached her to the car with some handy dandy computer ties. Barbie had a fun 10 hour ride home and helped wash the back window during the rain storm. She was such a good sport.....never stopped smiling! Sadly, some girls down the road from us decapitated Barbie and left her head on our porch, but it was fun while it lasted!
Blake workin' his skills at moving an Oreo from forehead to mouth without hands.

First swim for Brookie!


I don't know why this picture is here twice, but it was beautiful! We went on a 1/2 mile hike up a steep rocky mountain. Spencer and Hailey did it and I was so proud of Spencer! He didn't cry once and I only had to help him once. Yay!

Spencer is such a pensive and sweet little boy
We climbed down to a waterfall and it was so loud!! I have never heard such a loud thundering of water! I don't think I could go to Niagra Falls.


Rare picture of Blake and I together!

Izzy and Ella were so nice to "share" their room. What really happened was Spencer wouldn't go to bed ever so he kept everyone up, so they ended up sleeping downstairs. When we got home, we had 6 or 7 of Izzy and Ella's shirts in our suitcase because of all the madness in that room! But they were great girls and played with Hailey and taught her all kinds of fun gymnastics moves that she is still practicing.

Grandpa giving rides on the four wheeler.
Go Spencer, go!
Spencer is a dancin' fool!! If you want to see him in action, check out the video to come. Also pictured towards the end is cousin Griffin who has some equally good moves!
Face painting fun!

Comments

The Rogers Clan said…
Looks like fun, but more importantly!! You go Spencer to smile in a few pictures!! HOLY CRAPOLA!!! Great job!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke