Goings on
I have always thought "goings on" was a funny phrase.
Spencer was getting out of Blake's car the other day and literally fell out of the car onto some pebbles and got two little owies. Luckily, we had green bandaids. Unluckily, he hated them about five seconds after this picture.
Spencer's Valentine's Day stash which my friend Laura was so nice to bring from the playgroup party. We sent his super cool Cars valentines, which he wanted to keep for himself but finally understood that he was supposed to give them away! He was pretty glad to give them away when he got these in return. We couldn't go to the party because Hailey had the croup. Sadly, she got it on the 100th day of school party. Big bummer for kindergartners. A few days later, she came home crying because the kids had gotten all their "100th day of school" projects back. Glasses and all. But she somehow managed to make it through.=)
Making a 100 out of 100 fruit loops
Spencer and Zach. Cousins. Best Buds. Worst Enemies.
Brooke is very into kissing right now and has to give everyone a kiss before and after bed. She is a total sweetheart, minus the tantrums and throw down on the floor screaming stuff. But really, it's funny to me now. Because I have survived Hailey at that age and if I survived Hailey, I can survive Brooke.
Don't ask, don't tell.
Comments