Pre-Christmas Christmas

I need to first start off by saying blogspot drives me crazy!! Every time I try to upload pictures now, it crashes on me. So, I gave up until today and decided to have many short posts, so enjoy!

Hailey made this nativity. Took many hours, which was nice for me! She is a hard worker when she starts a project, it stays on her mind until it is done! She even did a nativity presentation on Christmas Eve at the Bells!
My dad rocks. He loves the movie Baby but only had VHS. I was so lucky to come across this movie at the store!! And his favorite treat too.
Hailey's kindergarten teacher. She's younger than me! And she is a great teacher. We are able to go help out during parties and the kids love coming. Hailey treats Spencer like he is one of the class and he always sits by her. Brooke runs around the room and gets into anything she can find!
Is there anything cuter than a chubby mama in a nightgown? Michelle got this for Brooke for Christmas and I love it!!! Chubby babies are the best.
This absolutely depicts my kids!! Spencer is such a tease. He and Brooke get along most of the time. Brooke worships him and wants to play with his cars all day, which always makes a problem! Hailey is so protective of Brooke and says she is "her baby". I think I have a great mom in training! PS. Check out that rockin' belly!
We went to Hailey's friend Avah's birthday party. It was Spencer's first time bowling and he beat everyone there! He had a great time. And a great nap after!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke