Summer Week 2 Part 1!

Another fun week down. I love my kids. They are so fun and creative! We had friends to dinner, had a Father's day celebration at my sister's house and Blake's crowning moment was getting an XBOX 360. I might shoot myself for allowing it, but what's done is done! I thought I got a picture of Blake with the kids but I didn't. If only my family wouldn't run around in their underwear all day! But I can't blame them. it's 105 something degrees today! Blake is a great day: playful, fun, and loving. He has actually taught me a lot about being a mom. We all love him!!

We made these plant heads. They have already started sprouting. We put thyme in them so we can use it later. Hailey even drew a picture about it which made me feel pretty great!

This was our fun treat for the week: cake mix cookies. Soooo, soooo yum! I have tried other recipes but this is the best. Cake mix, half cup oil, 2 eggs,mix. Roll into balls. 350 for 8 minutes. Try not to eat them all. (good luck!)
Spencer's summer goal might be to have an owie every week. This one happened when he was playing with his friend and dropped a big ol' rock on his hand. He is a trooper though! Toughens him up, I guess.
Creative solutions that kids come up with.
Dance Party!! "Stayin' Alive"(Spencer's new favorite), The Tangled soundtrack and much more were involved. The kids love it. And part of our summer bucket list too.

Comments

Allison said…
Someday I hope to be as cool a Mom as you are! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke