Hailey Graduated from Kindergarten!

Hailey and her cute little kindergarten friends!



I don't know how I forgot to post this! Hailey graduated from kindergarten at the end of May. She was so excited. She practiced her songs every day after school and sang them so often that Spencer memorized them too! They sang "525,600 minutes", "Firework" and "Upside Down". So cute!! Hailey loves singing and dancing and performing of any kind, but has always had some stage fright, so we were pretty proud of her that she didn't flip out. She also was one of the 3 kids who helped with a Spanish presentation thing where they helped teach us a Spanish poem. She didn't even tell me about it until the morning before! She said she couldn't sleep the night before because she was so nervous! Poor girl! But she did awesome!! We are so proud of her. Her teacher said she is a helpful, fun and smart girl. Definitely ready for 1st grade and above level in all her subjects.

I am nervous for her to be gone all day soon. Life goes by too fast and I am not ready for my babies to get bigger!! Hailey is a great girl though and will do awesome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke