Moving and Baby Time!


Moving time is fast approaching! Blake received a job offer to configure the security programs for a marketing company in Quad Cities, Illinois. Yes, Illinois! We will be living across the Mississippi in LeClaire, Iowa. A cute little town. We are renting a house surrounded by trees and including two attic rooms for the kids. We are calling it our "adventure house". We leave Saturday and will take a few days to get there. Staying at hotels with pools and breakfast.

I am due to have baby William April 6th. Maybe this will kick things into gear, but not for two weeks, I hope!!

Heavenly Father has confirmed this is a good move for us, so here we go on faith! Also, still trying to find a renter for our great little house in Las Vegas! Here's the link: :http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/apa/2869720200.html Spread the word!

Hope to have some great updates sometime in the future. Hailey has turned 7, my nephew was baptised and we've done a whole bunch of other fun stuff.

In the meantime, here I am at 35 weeks! I have no shame anymore!



Comments

Allison said…
I am so excited for you! And you look great! Good luck with everything and I hope you find some renters soon!
Ty and Jenn said…
Good luck with the move. We loved Iowa and how family friendly it was. The weather is something to get used to but we loved everything else about it.
Nicole said…
Yeah! That's so exciting for you guys! We have been out "East" for about 18 months and now our company is moving us back West to Utah this summer. I have to say though, this move has been THE BEST thing for our family! I can't believe how much we've all changed and grown in the short amount of time. If your lucky it will be like that for you guys too. I'm excited for you! You will LOVE it! :)
Nicole said…
Oh and you look beautiful by the way! Love the baby picture! I went ahead and announced in church Sunday I was expecting although I haven't in the blogging world just yet... I had to do it early this time because I'm showing super early this time. I guess our bodies just remember easier :)
Donna said…
You look great Heather! just belly! Hope you guys are doing well!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke