Merry Christmas!
This was our first Christmas away from family ever in our marriage. I was a little nervous about it, but it turned out so great. It was not stressful or busy. It was just fun.
This is a floral arrangement from Deb Dailey. I tutored her kids for five years and I was so surprised to come home and find these beautiful flowers! She must have known that I needed some love from Las Vegas.
Brookie and Spencer frosting cookies.
We had a fun breakfast of snowman pancakes.
Making Santa paper plate craft. Spencer was not interested in joining.=)
Hailey making the birthday cake for Jesus. Our friends in Las Vegas told us about this tradition so we decided to try it. It was pretty neat. We sang Happy Birthday to Jesus too.
Christmas pj's from Nanah Bell. Brooke was in a mood, hence no pj's but they were really cute cheetah ones!
William's first Christmas. Isn't he yummy??=)
Spencer getting his "army set up" that he had been asking for for months. He was totally excited. So easy to please!
Brooke got a slew of Disney items. Tons of princess pj's and figurines. She loves little toys!
Hailey wanted a pretty dress up dress.
Spencer using his "John Deere set up" as a guitar. He is so hilarious with his guitar moves. Everything is a guitar!
Having a hard time containing his excitement!
Every year Hailey asks for a baby doll. She wants to be a mom so bad. I hope she doesn't grow out of that!
Grandma and Papa are on a mission in Oregon so they sent us some money to use on whatever for the kids. So, we got them this craft table and new craft supplies. It has kept them busy and kept their mess on their own table!
Look at this yummy candy cane!
Comments