More stuff
Wiliam just can't seem to keep out of my purse. No matter where it is, he will army crawl until he gets into it and pulls everything out of my wallet. Sometimes I give him my purse just to keep him busy, like when I am cooking dinner.
sisters. Brooke and Hailey get along pretty well. They share a room and are pretty nice about it. We'll see if it continues when they get older!
Hailey looked so grown up in this outfit. I had to take a picture.
We had Waddle the Penguin come stay with us for the weekend from Hailey's class. Pretty funny how bringing a penguin home makes kids so excited!
We went with our friend Joyce to the Rock Island Arsenal. It is an amazing military base on an island that was used during the Civil War. The kids checked out this telescope to see some birds. Blake was in Idaho this weekend for Jordan's farewell, so we kept pretty busy. Lucky for me, there was an ice storm that cancelled church so I didn't have to take all four kids myself!
They dressed up in Civil War outfits.
Hailey in her baptism dress. It was a frigid day. Like 20 degrees, but she sucked it up so we could get some photos for her baptism invitation.
Asked her to be fun!
The Mississippi will always be in my heart. It is just impossible to take a bad picture there!
Comments