Funny and Crazy!
Brooke stopped taking naps awhile ago but sometimes she just can't stand the tiredness. I love her poses. They are so cute. She loves this big frog!! She named him Jesse.
Happiest kid!
Brooke has quite the fashion sense. I don't mind what she wears as long as she gets dressed!
Hilarious face ready to go on a walk
Hailey and I went on a date. We went to McDonalds and she used a claire's gift card she got and got a bunch of necklaces and bracelets. She even got us message in a bottle necklaces for us to exchange. They didn't really work, but it was still a good idea. She also got a necklace for Brooke and Brooke was so excited!
These were her Easter glasses. She wore them once and lost them at church. Luckily, they are a dollar!
Good friends. Spencer doesn't mind playing pet shoppes with the girls. And they don't mind playing army/cars with Spencer. I love having kids close in age. It teaches them to put up with each other!
Love!
We went to a fun park that our friend Karen and Lilly found.
Jillian lived down the street from us in LeClaire. We helped her pick up sticks one day and Spencer was so excited to ride in the John Deere wagon!
Brooke and I also went on a girl date to Big Dave and Holly's. She is the slowest eater ever and it turned out to be a good thing because we got to chat alot. Brooke has a lot to say! What a sweet face! We ate ice cream and watched the Mississippi. Brooke was so happy and it was really what we needed.
Hailey insisted on riding in the car cart at the store on our girl date. She is almost getting to big to get in and out of it!
Comments