Nail Painting Picture Story

Brooke and I had a wonderful hour of free time together when William accidentally fell asleep on the way home in the car.  Instead of cleaning and doing things that "needed to be done", we busted out the nail polish and had a girl date.  The sunshine was perfect too, even at zero degrees.  I started to notice the light on her and just had to take pictures to document it.
I love how she held her hair away from her face. So feminine and cute.
I usually paint her nails but she wanted to do her own and in every color/  Her chubby little fingers and toes growing into older girl finger and toes.  There is something about those squishy little hands that make me never want to let my babies grow up.  
She was so intent on getting the right color and wiping the brush on the side so it wouldn't get globby. I loved watching her concentration.  And isn't her hair just lovely.
Perfecting the art of the toe blowing.  
She circled all the nail polishes and said they were different animals and people.  Her stories were really fun, just like her.  She really has a fun and spunky personality.  
She did my nails too. I'm so lucky.  We did a bunch of beach decals.  Poor girl, she is all beach and living in a landlocked state.  
Choices, choices.  This was getting towards the end of our painting project.  I was feeling a little rushed because William needed to get up.  But I kept reminding myself that time together is something we can never get back.  Not at this age.  
The completed project.  20 perfect nails.  Matching her personality just perfectly.  
Happy with a job well done.  
Boy, are we in trouble when she is older.  Love her heart shaped face. Brooke has such a sweet and tender spirit.  She loves helping and sharing and laughing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke