Blake
Blake had his abscess cleaned and drained yesterday afternoon and things are looking better. We still aren't sure when he will be out of the hospital because some of his arm is still a little swollen and red by his elbow. Hopefully, he will be out soon though. They are figuring out a solution so that we won't have to go through this again. We are so grateful to my parents and Sarah for helping out with the kids so I could be down there with him. Also, thanks to Clayton for bringing candy and a People magazine and my mom for the PC magazine. Michelle for the tulips that have brightened up the room. And of course, the Bells for all their concern and prayers. I know it has been hard to be in Idaho during this. Especially Candy for talking to me the other night at midnight while I was driving home so I wouldn't fall asleep. We have been taking more pictures, so will post those soon.
Comments