TC

We are sad to say that TC has passed tonight. What a little sweetheart he is. We have always enjoyed him and are so grateful for all he has taught as a result of this tragedy. He was an example for so many people, a great missionary, and an uplifting person. Our thoughts and love go to Cliff and Becky and their family during this hard time. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow up with him and to be able to call him family.

Comments

Heather- I'm taking Pammie in today to make sure she doesn't have MRSA. When I get the okay that she's okay to be around other kids, please let me take yours. You have just so much going on. I bawled reading TC's blog and I hope you're okay. Call me. Seriously! I'm sad that with all this you've got Blake in the hospital too. We've had a little too much experience with that MRSA in the family lately.
Cindy said…
I'm so sorry Heather. It's so difficult when a young family member dies. At least he is faithful. That must be a comfort.I've been reading TCs blog everyday. I've been praying for all of you. Last night (not knowing that he had passed) I prayed that the family would be comforted. That is different from the prayers I had been giving before.
I hope things are getting better with Blake. You are a strong woman. I know there is not much I can do so far away... Know that you are in my prayers.
I'm so sorry Heather. Hopefully you and your family can find comfort during this time.
Allison said…
I'm sorry to hear about your cousin. I hope you and your family are doing ok.

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke