A Slew of Pictures.......


6 months and counting....I am happy I don't have to have another baby shower and be measured to see how big my belly is!!



I love red hair that can do anything!


The First Ever Painted Bell Wall...thanks to Blake's brother Spencer. It turned out just like I wanted! Thanks!



Spencer came to visit for a week and sadly this is about the only picture I got of the Spencers. Bummer!


Hailey and Nolan, my sister's baby! He is such a cutie!




My adorable grandpa Terry who turned 80 this month.




What happens when you turn your back for 10 minutes to talk to a friend on the phone. Duh!



Dillon came to play and this was just too cute!


Spencer's usual face...


Washing the car=an hour of fun and very tired kids=long nap for kids and a break for mom




I found a website of creative snack ideas for kids. This actually made the kids eat vegetables and like them too!

Comments

Nicole said…
Oh no! The paint! It happens again and again, yet we moms can't just sit and stare at our kids every minute to keep them out of trouble, right? :) I love the car washing equation- so true! Oh and you look so awesome 6 months prego!
Kimberly said…
Cute stuff! You look great Heather! I don't remember if I ever told you congrats, so Congrats on the pregnancy! Oh, and I love the name Brooke Eileen. Hopefully you do too, even though Blake seemed to have chosen it. I miss you and hope that you are feeling great!
You are looking as beautiful as ever! I can't believe you are already six months along. And I agree, I love beautiful red hair that can do anything too. Your kids are such cuties!
Ty and Jenn said…
Heather you look great! I am 4 months prego and already have started to swell. I must say that pregnancy likes to take the best of me. I will have to try your veggie tray because Luke is not the biggest fan of veggies.
You have such cute pictures!! I am so sad I missed you guys while you were here. Michelle's baby is getting so big already and so is yours! Miss you guys :)
Marisa said…
I love the yellow wall! Very nice... ;0)
Jillian said…
Cute pregnant lady. I love it when you are finally big enough for people to know that you are definately pregnant and it's not a beer gut. :)
that paint arm picture is too adorable
Allison said…
You look great Heather! I love that picture of Hailey with her hair all curly.
What cute pictures. You look great!!! Yeah I hate that measure the belly game it is even worse when you are at someone else's and prego and they want to measure you to get close to the other person and you are way bigger and only 6 or 7 months (true story!!!) Your kids are absolutely adorable!!! What is that website for the snack ideas?
It looks like your kids have a lot of good times! You and Blake are good parents minus the physical abuse :) I love the name Brooke. What is the website for creative snack ideas for kids?

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke