Memories.....

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

Comments

I remember our apartment volunteering for the International Dance Festival and hanging out with the dancers from Peru instead of Indonesia like we were supposed to and you attempting to translate for us.
Heather I remember that you and I like Todd at the same time. I didn't know you very well then, but I was kind of threatened by this. After I became your visiting teacher I realized what a sweet girl you were and that there was nothing to be worried about. And the whole Todd thing didn't work out anyway.
Lorna said…
Ok, so my memories are of coming to see you when you had Hailey and she had all that fun red hair and you had 2 bows super-glued on her head. It was so cute. And of course all the yummy Chinese food. That sweet and sour chicken is still my favorite!!! Oh, and that lady yelling at me for having Kayla's face in the sun on our walk. Do you remember that? Skank!!!
Katie Mills said…
I am sure that I have a lot of memories from when we were younger, but I totally remember one time when we were swimming at my parents house, you dived in to the side that was only 4 feet deep, and hit your head! And of course I have fond memories of your mother calling her "Dorky" Dora. Oh, now that I think of that, it isn't a very nice name for someone. I am glad that you are in my ward now, so thay we can hang out more.
Heather Bell said…
Shauna-that whole Todd thing. Oh my!=) and look what great guys we got!

Lorna-I do remember that lady. You had to remember the super glue huh? thanks.=)

Katie-I think my head still hurts from that. and I still can't dive!
Candace said…
My first memory of you was at Maddie's birthday party and you told me you knew who Brian was from high school. I remember you and your sister were there and I thought you both were so nice.
Do you want to know the first thing that popped into my head? Riding the bus and you going on and on about GREG! And hearing all about your first kiss. Oooh... and Mike Doyle. hahaha. I am laughing at this. Lunches in high school. But, oh, all those bus rides.
If you asked my kids they'd probably say they remember making cookies at your house and making a huge mess.
Marisa said…
Hmmm! I remeber getting homework done during our lunch break in the library with you and Emily Deaver. Also remember when we all went to the mall and tried on those prom dresses? I still have pics from that.
Hey is this Todd Cox we're talking about?! You guys liked him? I never knew that. IF it is him we're talking about I got a wedding announcement from him a few years ago and in the weirdest way. It was sent to my sister's grandparent-in-law's house. I have NO IDEA how he knew they were somewhat related to me.
Lisa Marie said…
The first time I met you I thought you reminded me so much of one of my friends. Then you started dating her brother! You made the comment later that you thought God was going to make you marry him. How awful to ever feel like that! Thank goodness Blake came along!
Jillian said…
I mostly remember PE. You were my PE buddy. I also remember you coming to my house with some other girls (like Emily Deaver) and we all dressed up in some crazy clothes. We then drove to Sonic and made fools out of ourselves.
Heather Bell said…
Barf, Brigitte....NOT Todd cox, another Todd. He was bald and buff. Can't even remember his last name!
Jill--you had to bring that up, huh?!
Lisa--I agree with you on that! nate was nice, but Blake is better.=)
Lila said…
I remember that when he moved in we were at the park for a combined youth activity and you were telling Amber and I how sexy the new boys legs were and Amber warned you to back off because I was after him. All in a joking manner though.

I hope this memory doesn't stir up any trouble....
Heather Bell said…
No, but my face is red now.....
Claire said…
I remember when you and Blake first started dating and you would make out in the bottom walkway of Carriage House. Hee hee! How funny! I also remember you and Blake always listening to me when I was on and off all the time with butthead Dave. I think you guys inspired me to break up with him because I saw how happy married people were, and I certainly was not happy with him. Thanks :) Then I remember when you guys invited Jaran and me over to your first apartment. Fun.
Allison said…
Hanging out at the Dinosaur park, what else?!?! :) Just kidding. Actually, that's just what we did together the most, but some of my favorite memories with you are hanging out with you and our husbands. I think the four of us just clicked so well! It's too bad it was only a year that we lived near each other. We could have had some fun double dates! I had fun on our endless walks too...we were some pretty tough pregnant ladies, putting up with the heat of Vegas and actually exercising in it...doing whatever we could to postpone the inevitable!!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke