Week of Mathew

My cousin, Mathew came and stayed in Vegas for a week. We all had our time with him and we were very much entertained by all of his fun facts, bug stories, and "You might be a redneck" lines. The kid has one of the best memories!!


We went to Creative Potter. I thought these little giraffes were $2, so Hailey wanted to make one for each of us. Okay, but come to find out the stupid things were $5 each. Nothing better than spending 15 bucks on a little ceramic giraffe. Oh well, it was fun and now we all have our own giraffe!




My nephew, Ethan had a school play. It was the cutest thing. He was a boll weavel. He did a great job memorizing his lines and was super cute as always!


Rowr


Mathew's bird friends at the dinosaur park. They loved his bread!



Not only does he have a great memory, but he's very artistic!! He's made up a super hero named Wonder wing and has a whole world created for him. I think he'll be the next JRR Tolkein.

Comments

Sara said…
Your kids are so adorable and I can't believe how big Spencer is getting!! Time sure does fly! That would be fun to see you guys! I do miss the Just Moms site, too! Too bad!!! Anyway, email me, or comment on my blog, or call me when you are in town!
I always get thrown off by prices at those Artful Potter type places. I can't ever figure it out and it always ends up more than I think it's going to be. I finally gave up. But hooray for giraffes.
Marisa said…
Wow you guys look like you sure had a lot of fun!
How fun! Where is the creative potter? I would love to take Jaxon.
Heather Bell said…
Jo, the creative potter is on decatur and 215, kinda by the walmart over there.
Looks like you guys are having so much fun this summer! Wish we could be there to play.

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke