The Mountains

Saturday morning, we went to the mountains with my parents, Sarah and Mathew. It was so nice to get out of Las Vegas for a few hours and smell (semi) fresh air!


Hailey with her walking stick. She is taking after the proud tradition of her dad. When we got married, he had about five walking sticks from different scouting activities. I've reduced it down to two. =) And no, Spencer didn't eat any dirt.....this time.





Does this remind anyone of girls camp?

Comments

Sara said…
I love that last picture of Hailey! So cute!!! Camping is so fun! It is always so hard to keep kids clean, so it is nice to have a camping excuse for all the dirt! Ü When we went camping last summer, Bradley was so dirty the whole time!
That picture of you and Spencer is SO cute!
Nicole said…
Yes actually it does remind me of girls camp! The one of you and your little boy! Maybe because they announced in our ward that camp is this week and it made me wish I was going...silly I know

Popular posts from this blog

Memories.....

Brookey Brooke

A Slew of Pictures.......