First Week of Preschool and Turning Over a New Leaf

Hailey is in a co-op preschool in the ward and was so excited to start. She was ready a half hour before school even started and kept asking if it was time to go. She is pretty psyched about her Tinkerbell backpack too. She did such a great job in preschool and came home with some fun crafts. I just love the stage she is at right now. She is turning into such a big girl and against all odds, has become one of my best friends!! Who says girls and their moms can't be friends?
Here is the new leaf part. I have no clue how to do girl hair. So, my friend, Katie told me about these cool websites with step by step instructions on how to do it. It has been surprisingly fun and Hailey loves it because she gets to spray the water bottle! The sites are on my friend's list if anyone is interested.
I am in a blogging mood apparantly. This is the infamous green dress that I got her a few months ago while Blake was out of town. We were in Sears and all of a sudden she is freaking out and peeing everywhere. So, I rushed her to the bathroom (my sister, Sarah was there, thank goodness!) and changed her into this dress. She has refused to wear it ever since. I think it has bad memories associated with it, but she wore it today! hooray!


Comments

Cindy said…
I like the backpack picture. She looks so adorable. :)Good for you learning how to do girl hair. I'm horrible at it. It looks great by the way. :)
The Johnsons said…
Her hair is so cute. I wish I could do stuff like that.
Claire said…
cute! She is growing up! What are the websites that show you how to do hair, I have one on my blog, but I'd like to see the ones you looked at too.
Marisa said…
What a darling! Kaden just started school too! I miss him sometimes but it's nice to just have the babies for a little break too!
Allison said…
ooooo, I love the hair thing! I need to get creative with Elaina's hair. It's so long, I need to have some fun with it! You did a good job on Hailey's. Thanks for the website.
Heather said…
Claire, the websites for hair are on my list: she does hair and girly hair. Enjoy!!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke