Funny Little Stories

Here are some funny little stories that I wanted to share.....
When we were at the beach, my mom and I saw these benches and were like "they can mean hot babe." So, of course, I had to sit there and take a picture for Blake to put in his office....then, I realized, hey, it means Heather Bell (I'm not really that dumb), so it is even more appropriate!
Hailey rode around in the beach house with her puppy much of the time.
I think you'll get a kick out of this one. We were at the pier one particularly windy night and woosh, suddenly my skirt flew right up showing off my "bloomers" (as Sarah refers to them). So, of course, Hailey laughs her head off and now tells everyone that she saw my "boo boos"....
This is pretty nerdy. But have you ever gotten everyone dressed and then realize that you are all wearing the same color? At least it is a different shade and at least my boo boos aren't showing.
Sarah wanted a new facebook picture, so here ya go.

Comments

Cindy said…
Great HB picture! I also like the story about your "bloomers." Darn skirts. :)
You are so fun, Heather! I loved all the little stories. :)And your kids are sooo cute. I'm totally inspired by your crafting with Hailey. I'm going to be better about that with Bella...
Allison said…
You guys all look so good! Spencer's hair is adorable - he looks so different. I love the spiky style!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke