Christmas Carnival


There was a Christmas carnival in our community a few weeks ago. Pony rides, petting zoo, crafts, etc. Kids had a fun time, until we saw Santa and Hailey flipped out. I think Spencer was confused to why he was sitting with some strange red suited man!

Hailey got to climb into a real fire truck. Pretty cool!


Got a flower painted on her and didn't even freak. Usually she hates paint, etc. on her face unless she does it herself. She was very mad when she saw it was streaked from the crying while sitting on Santa's lap.

After the carnival, needless to say, they BOTH took naps!! It's a Christmas miracle!!

Comments

Marisa said…
How fun... I love the one of Spencer on Santa's lap. He looks like he's not to sure of the whole situation.
Allison said…
Elaina was scared of Santa too!! I don't get it because it's ALL she talks about at home..you'd think he's her best friend the way she's always talking about him. But then she freaked out all 3 times so far this year that we made her sit on his lap! What's with these kids?!?!
Nicole said…
Hey Girl! Thanks for your comments! As far as patterns go, yeah I used a pattern on the big aprons, but not the little one. I don't remember the pattern name because I borrowed it from a friend. The I-Spy bags I got from another blog and I linked it on the post. My major in college was home ec so I learned a lot of fun tricks with sewing. Usually I can come up with a pattern if I see something I like. I love to google pictures of craft ideas too. There are so many creative blogs out there to get ideas from! On google you can also search blogs for ideas for stuff too. Anyway! If you want specific details for anything just email me- kevandnikk03@hotmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke