Snow, yes, snow!!!

Our lame snowman. (not Spencer, of course, the mound of snow behind him!)=)

Everyone in the Las Vegas blogging world has already posted about this, but they didn't have pictures of my kids in them, so I guess I have to too! Woke up Monday morning to snow and snowed all day. Maybe got 3-4 inches? It was great because nobody was out so I could do my errands in peace without the usual pushing and shoving that accompanies Christmas.
Again, snow Wednesday and got even more. I think it even drifted (gasp!). I am sorry that I am not more excited about the snow, but after living in it for nearly six years in Rexburg, the snow is not as exciting as it used to be. Although, they did say this was the biggest snow storm in Vegas in thirty years!
Hailey and Spencer almost liked jumping in the puddles the next day better than the actual snow!

I got cookish and made bread and attempted my first homemade minestrone. Turned out good!


Made these cinnamon/allspice ornaments. They smell heavenly!



Comments

Cindy said…
It is funny how snow akes you want to bake. :) I made bread sticks for lunch yesterday. :) I need to make those orniments too. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke