Crazies aka Kids
We have instated a family poo chart (I know you are interested) in hopes that Hailey will poo regualry and we can avoid other "interesting" topics. So, it's been working and everytime everyone gets all the required poo's out, we go on a family date. This time we went to King Putt which was totally awesome and fun. There was hardly anyone there AND we won free tickets for next time. So I can kick Blake's butt without having a baby attached to my front!!
Too cute
We had our cousins and a friend over to make cookies because we just didn't get enough over Christmas. Really, we just wanted to use my mom's 50 animal cookie cutters and we used almost all of them. It was great fun. They were super hyper after and it was all worth it!
Sarah's fiancée and Brookey. They are good pals.
We've been trying to have a friend over once a week for Hailey so she can have someone fun to play with and I can get the laundry done. It has been fun. Hailey has some super great friends. They insisted on posing this way...girls are so fun.
4 1/2 months and 16 pounds. Woah mama! She is such a squishy bundle of happy, happy, wonderful baby. She really is the best baby ever. Hardly cries, eats great, sleeps great, and can handle (most) of the abuse she gets from siblings. She is attempting to roll over and even crawl, which is crazy. Such a sweet smile and spirit! She has made me truly appreciate my role as a mother and appreciate my other kids more too. I guess I am not done with having babies just yet....unless the next one is evil that is!
Couch on it's side=super cool tent and an hour of uninterrupted time for mom!
the usual suspects...
Comments