Merry Christmas a bit late
Three kids keeps you busy and besides that I haven't really cared about blogging, so I better make a better attempt so the grandparents in Idaho will recognize the kids. The kids in their Christmas pj's from Nanah Bell. Have no idea what is wrong with Brooke, hers are so cute!
Sarah got Brooke this super cute outfit, super cute! Purple/brown are her colors, really any color is Brooke's color. She is freaking adorable! This picture is kinda blurry but it was just so cute with her little belly rolls hangin' out!
Brooke's idea of a good Christmas.
Pretty ladies!
This year was so much fun with Hailey. She really got into it and was so excited. Her hair is getting so long!
I look scary, but Michelle, pretty as always! I texted her asking her if she would dress up for Christmas dinner and misunderstood her, so we all showed up in pj's and everyone else was dressed. Oh well, here's to being comfy on Christmas! (yes, I showered if you really must know.)
Spencer: "Ooo,ooo,ooo" anytime he opened cars or anything related to cars. He is all boy and I love it.
sisters. they love each other......for now!
After a long day at church. Yes, nothing to do with Christmas bu it was in the middle of the Christmas pictures, so in it goes. Actually, Spencer is wearing his Christmas outfit, so it fits.
The best picture of the three of them.=)
Our friends had a Christmas party where Santa come with a gift for each kid aka parents secretly bringing gifts. Hailey was amazed that Santa brought her just what she wanted: make up. Spencer hugged and kissed Santa, so cute and "ooo,ooo,ooo" about his cars. Brooke didn't even cry, even when mom took her back and almost pulled off Santa's beard. Woopsies! For the first year, nobody cried while seeing Santa which is why I usually hate going to see Santa. But it is magical for kids, so maybe they'll get lucky and we'll go again next year.
Comments