Happy Birthday 5 year old!!

Our awesome helpers for the hair/make up/nails extravaganza!

Hailey turned 5 a few weeks ago. Can't believe how time has flown. She is such a sweet little girl. So willing to help, full of energy and fun ideas.

We had a party for Michelle and Hailey together. They have birthdays the same week. Happy Birthday to two pretty ladies!!

Hailey's cousin Sarah
Tea party with her friends. We had heart sandwiches, heart jello, red punch, heart cupcakes.


Hailey said she wanted a girl party only. NO BOYS! So, we did hair, make up, and nails, all her ideas. There were nine girls and it was so fun. It really is fun to have a girly girl in spite of the crying!
Her only "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to" moment. When she wanted the #5 crown for pin the crown on the princess. She survived!
We made these tutus and they girls loved them. So fun!
My "Ace of Cakes" creation/destruction. I put in the cookies and it fell apart. Didn't stop it from tasting so good though!
One of my favorite little girlies!
Working hard

Comments

The Rogers Clan said…
Oh I love the picture of Sarah. I'm sorry she wasn't in a great mood that day, but I know she had a blast. She LOVES her hair pretty. HA! Thanks for having her over.
eL said…
Holy moly she's 5yrs old? I can't believe that! She's adorable.

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke