Three Kids Equals Busy!

Hailey feeding Brooke food. I would like to say I was there for her first feeding, but I was tutoring so Blake did it. I'll just pretend like this was her first feeding!

Spencer loves Brooke so much. He always wants to help get her up from naps and hold her. Can't wait to see them grow up together.

I was feeling creative one day, so we made some boats. Kept them occupied for an hour.

Doesn't this just make you smile?

Hailey was playing grocery store

Brooke loves chomping on bananas. She has two teeth now!


Happy Valentines Day! We had pink pancakes, heart pizzas and heart brownies.

Rare picture of Uncle Clayton holding a baby. *gasp*

My Grandparents came down for Sarah's wedding. The kids were so friendly with them and it was the sweetest thing to see my Grandpa cuddle Brooke up.

Playing with Hailey's birthday laptop. She is really good to let Spencer choose the games!

Can't get enough of this chubby face!
Valentine's outfits from Nanah!

Sarah's bachelorette party at Serendipity. Fun but don't go unless you want to pay $16 for a hamburger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke