Happy Easter!
Easter was great. On a side note, I think the Easter bunny is about the dumbest tradition ever. I tried to tell Hailey there was no Easter bunny (she has never cared about him/it/her), but she started bawling, so I told her there was one. Doh. Anyhow, "The Easter Bunny" brought a fire truck, a glow worm and a lite brite. It was fun. They loved it.
Grandma and Papa came over for breakfast Sunday morning and despite my mom thinking Brooke hates her, she snuggled right up to her.
The kid loves chocolate!!!
Had an Easter egg hunt with our playgroup. Perfect weather +candy=happy kids!
I thought this was so sweet! I love that Dillon and Spencer are close to the same age and like each other. Can't wait for them to cause real problems ie. flood my bedroom like my brother Clayton and cousin Lincoln did when they were younger!
Comments