We did a photo shoot for the girls while Spencer was napping. After his slurpee and a busy day, he had just had enough!! Hope to get some cute ones of all 3 of them soon!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
cute pictures...i'm impressed with your skills Heather! seriously, i'm lucky if I can get my camera to flash :)
We have been doing a lot of swimming, popsicle eating, water playing, anything to keep cool in this awful heat! This $15 pool was the best purchase we have ever made, in my opinion! Spencer loves it because it is just a big bath for him. Some people in our ward "donate" their pools to us hot people. It is great. This is Spencer's first swim. Poor kid. Believe it or not, he did enjoy it. Hailey swam across the pool with her floaties, so she was pretty psyched. About ten seconds after the swimming. He was so pooped!
Spencer getting ready to become a Priest for church. He was pretty happy about it and his new responsibilities. Wlliam always being slightly choked. Blake hung up my organizer I got from Marci Durrant's barn sale We had pasta making night competition. It was so fun to use our new pasta roller. Hailey and Spencer and Blake were a team. Brooke and William and I were a team. We really need to do this again! First time Spencer did temple baptisms where he was the baptizer. He baptized Taitlyn! Woo! Lovely winter sunset Made something new! The boys ate them right up! Lunch with Hailey! Another fun bakery order! That's it for January! Always a bit exhausted after December.
Brooke Eileen Bell was born Aug 24th at 11:11 pm. 7 lbs, 15 oz, 20 inches.....and tons of great black hair!! Heres the story for all you interested people. I had cleaned the house all day and played with the kids. Was about to make dinner around 4 and started to feel a little weird and crampy, but didn't think much about it. Around 5, I was making chocolate chip waffles for dinner and realized the contractions had gone on for an hour and were about 3 minutes apart now. Called Blake and said I might be in labor, but don't worry, it would probably go away. Kept making waffles...called my mom and told her I was probably in labor. Blake got home, left for hospital around 6. We went to the ER and they said go to labor and delivery. Around 630, I was at a 4. Got all set up on IV and by the time epidural came around 830, I was at a 6. Moved to a 10 pretty fast after. Pushed a few times and there she was!! Hooray, no more summer pregnancy.=) We had to stay in the hospital a f...
Comments