I Love My Kids AKA Picture Overload

No, that is not blood....it is Brookey getting a hold of a red marker before we saw her. And to the right....is the culprit who didn't put her markers away!

First swim of the year
My mom, Michelle and I got together and made a bunch of apricot jam. Makes me want scones!


Spencer riding on his super cool motorcycle. He is such a funny guy!
Buds
My little Brookey brings me such joy. She is such a wonderful blessing in my life. Not temperamental, always happy and fun and loving.
Hungry Spencer!!

Going to decorate the kids bathroom with cute pictures of them in the bath.

I don't say enough about Blake...he is such a great husband and dad. He is always busy fixing something, studying, helping with the kids or doing his church calling. He has such a great and positive attitude and he helps me to remember what is important in life. I love him!



Brooke is standing up to everything now and wants to walk so bad.
Our ward had a sock hop. The kids loved it and were exhausted after hours of dancing. They still talk about it. We need to have a sock hop every night!
Hailey and her friend Anjie after they put make up on each other! Yikes!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke