Crafty Crap
Since Blake never really looks at the blog (lucky him, gets to see us all the time), I'm going to post his fun Father's Day gift from the kids. My cousin Laurie and I wrestled the kids and got these cute pictures that we're going to frame for dad.
I got in a crafty mode a few months ago and tried to make some fabricy bows. Some are better than others, but it was pretty fun anyway.
I ran my toe into the side of the wall and ended up with a lovely owie toe that turned blue halfway down my foot. But I survive and the best part is I didn't feel guilty wearing flip flops to church.
The lovely lettuce from our garden. We had some spinach too and some zucchini going but the heat kind of took over and our drippers aren't in, so I let it go. Next year, we'll be up to our ears in vegetables!
Comments