End of Summer Randomness
Hailey starts 1st grade Monday, Spencer starts a 2 hour/day, 4 day/week preschool Monday. Honestly, I am a bit freaked out about the whole thing! I thought I would be so excited when this day came. Yay, mornings with just Brooke, afternoons with kids napping, lots of time to get projects done. I thought I would be more excited? Maybe I will be when we get going. But I am going to miss my little kiddie cats. They are great. They have such great spirits and are so energetic and fun. They are just awesome! I know it's their turn to go out and make a mark and do new things. It's just hard to let them. You others must understand! Or maybe I am a pyscho.=)
We went with our adorable cousins to the children's museum here. We even got in free thanks to their family pass! We stayed for 3 hours and the kids were so tired! It has been 115 degrees all week, so that didn't help either! This was a hurricane tube, where the wind got up to 80 miles per hour.
Cute cousins! We love these girls! My cousin, Tricia is almost 10 years older than me. You know how that doesn't work when you are young, but it works now!! She is so fun. Her kids are so great.
They had a car repair area. Spencer would have stayed here all day! He is a car guy!
Brookie being stinking cute.
Hailey sucking up the last few days of summer relaxation. She has been a bit weirded out about starting 1st grade, but we met her teacher today and I think she is feeling a little better. She is a great student and will do fine. Spencer is just so excited to ride on a school bus. I think he will miss me, um none!
We had an awesome end of summer water party for our primary class of 9 7 year old boys. These guys are wild! But only 4 were able to come and that was the perfect amount.=)
Dressing up, just because
Hailey wearing my wedding dress that I finally fit into after nearly 6 years of not fitting into it! Woo hoo! Nothing like being able to zip up that bad boy!
Comments