The kiddos

After the holidays, we haven't been that exciting, so we haven't taken many pictures. But there are a bunch that I have missed out on posting in the past few months. So, here are a random assortment!


The "clubhouse" aka the bottom bunk of Hailey's bunkbed. The kids love it under there. Blake has a bigger brain than I do, so he put a sheet over the bunk and put a lamp in there and voila, fun galore! On a side note, Hailey has become quite the reader and it is great to have a helper to read to the kids if I am busy or something. Spencer has been doing great at writing his name also and we have been practicing every day after preschool. So proud of his hard work! Brooke is a play do conoseiur!
One of my favorite pictures ever of Brooke. She has been quite the handful lately, so I am grateful for the first hour after she wakes up when she is happy and then the meltdown begins. She is a snuggler though and I will find her lying under a blanket in random places.
Hailey is a puppy
The kids were playing trumpets. Spencer loves the trumpet and plays the trumpet to every song, even if there isn't a trumpet. He is so funny!

I think I was 26 weeks here. 9sh weeks to go. Getting close! And I am getting big ha!!
Thursday night is game night with dad. Spencer always stays up with Blake and plays the "shooting" game. Which is really an old school arcade rocket shooting game. Hailey didn't have school one Friday and got to stay up too.
Hanging out with pizza and the Christmas sleeping bags.

Comments

Hi I'm Lindsey! said…
I love your family! I can tell you are a fun Mom! You look great by the way! So excited for Bell #4!!!
Nice BELLY, girl! you look awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke