This and That

Spencer has always been scared to death of haircuts. He acts crazy, screams hysterically, flips out, HATES them!!!! So, we bribed him. So, sue me! There is a lady who lives by us who cuts hair and we told him that if he did it without crying, he could get his favorite Starscream Transformer. Blake took him. Mission accomplished. Finally, he has a haircut that we don't have to be ashamed of!! Even and nice and doesn't he look cute?!
We have had some pretty nice days recently. The kids made themselves a little hang out a few weeks ago and had dinner outside. Blake had to work late, so it was pretty lucky for me that they were so entertained!
Squishing dad. Need I say more?
Spencer's first pair of glasses. Broken within 4 hours by Brooke pushing him and him falling on his face. Annoyed......
Brooke is a cereal lover. But dry only! She won't eat it with milk. I say, whatever, girl!
I made the girls' skirts. My first 3 attempts did not work out, but my wonderful friend Mitzi helped me find the right measurements and I got it!! The girls love them. It was so fun and easy to do. Hailey is looking grumpy because she doesn't want Spencer in the picture. Spencer is looking happy because Hailey doesn't want him in the picture. haha
My friend, Laurie told us about this 60's diner and we checked out the website. It looked pretty awesome. Then Blake saw 10% off if everyone wears tie dye. So, he got into his head that we should all tie dye. So, we did. It was pretty great. The shirts turned out cool. Will take pictures when we go to the diner.

Brooke has been into oranges recently. Fine by me! Plus, she looks really cute here.
I initially thought $20 was ridiculous to spend on pillow pets, but the kids still love them a year later!! And yes, they are really comfy!
I got all fun the other day and we got the paints out. Spencer made a ton of rainbows and a cool looking rocket!
Hailey made an American flag and lots of flowers and stuff.
Brooke mixed some colors together and managed to make pink, her favorite color! She painted about 7 pages and then painted her belly. Bath time!
Spencer's second pair of glasses, which he broke today by folding them in half while he was mad. He has a Bell/Terry temper combo, not pretty. So, now he has to help buy new ones. I hate having to parent sometimes.
Girl has more attitude than both Hailey and Spencer combined!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories.....

Brookey Brooke

A Slew of Pictures.......