Gone Apple Pickin'

 We went to an amazing apple orchard.  As in 38 varieties of apples.  The kids liked the chickens and reminded them of Papa's chickens.

 We got conned into buying popcorn balls at $2 each.  Worth the pain, they ate every bite!
 We were pulled on a John Deere tractor (Spencer was in heaven!) to the apple section we chose. When I see something gorgeous as this, I just can't not believe that Jesus created this for us!
 The kids were all happy to share the popcorn balls.  Spencer rocks.
 William on a ride in the tractor.  Can't you just feel his excitement!
 Saw this pretty area while on the tractor ride.  I just laid back with the kids on the tractor bed and looked up at the sky.  Probably the most relaxed I had been in a long time! I was sad when it was over.
 Apples galore! The greatest part is you can eat as many apples as you want, for free! And we did.  I had never tasted such amazing apples before. It has been hard to buy them from the grocery store again! We got 22 lbs. The minimum is 20!  I didn't know what we would do with them all. But we ate them all and made apple crisp and applesauce. Definitely going to be a family tradition!

On the ride back

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke