Spencer turns 5!!

 Spencer is a joy. I love him. He is smart, thoughtful, strong, happy and sensitive.  His smile is the best.  He loves Jesus and learning.  He will help people willingly. He is my best listener!  He is always up to read books or color or run around outside.  His favorite color is green!  He loves music and plays air guitar and air trumpet all the time. I am so happy he is part of our family.  He is a great blessing.  He helped make his pirate cupcakes for preschool.
 His teachers gave him this super awesome birthday crown.  I love celebrating my kid's birthdays!  They are so happy (most of the time!)  He was so happy to hand out the cupcakes to his friends.
 Brooke excited to be part of it all.
 He chose green pancakes for breakfast.

 He wanted to watch Kung Fu Panda with popcorn, okay!
 We played at our friend's house and had cheetos, his choice for birthday lunch!
 Made his birthday party cake
 This is him being very very very very excited for dad to come home so we could open his presents!  He was eating a hot dog. That is the blur in the picture.  I love his face here.  This is true Spencer happiness!
 Pirate ship.  All he asked for for 4 months!
 Grandma Barb and Daryll gave him a card with five dollars in it.  He never looked so happy!
 On their way to birthday dinner at Chic Fil A.  He took his new police car too.  He had a full sized meal and totally ate it all. We never do that!  But Spencer is a bottomless pit.
 We met for ice cream after and it was so delicious!
Brooke being hysterical at the ice cream place. I am sure they were happy to see us go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories.....

Brookey Brooke

A Slew of Pictures.......