Creative Pictures and Burnt Marshmallows

 One day, Spencer was upset with me and went upstairs and drew this sad picture of himself.  It was sad and so cute.  He was just so bummed.  So, we talked about it and he ended up crossing it out with an X.  But not before I got a picture! I love the innocence of children and how they will really tell you how it is in whatever way they can.
 We were making smores one night and Blake burnt some marshmallows to a crisp!  Interesting art form.
 This is Hailey's adaptation of life at our house.  Spencer saying he he and Hailey yelling "Stop" at him.  True to life!
 Spencer being an explorer!
We went to a hockey game with our friends, Tristan and Mark and Macy.  The kids loved the music and fights and the free popcorn.  We left a little early because we had 9:00 am church.  Made for a brutal Sunday, but still worth it! 
 I got these creative project boxes for $2, so we tried making some paper mache moons over Christmas break.  They didn't turn out too great but it was still fun to try!
 The kids all took turns being sick of Christmas. It was awful! We have never been as sick as we were over Christmas break.  We went from flus to colds.  We watched a lot of movies and snuggled alot.  I was happy it was over break so they didn't have to miss any school, but still no fun!
 A shot before church.  Every once in awhile, I will look at my 4 kids and think "Wow, I have 4 kids" and I can't even believe how fast it all has gone, but how happy they make me!  Spencer is such a joker.  He always has a smile and is so insightful.  He understands so much about the gospel.  He is a good example.  William is a star smiler.  He can make anyone happy.  Kids at church just love him and his chubbiness.  He makes us happy and is an expert back archer.  Hailey is a great big sister. I can usually count on her to help me with most things.  She wants to be a mom so bad so she can just snuggle babies all day.  She has a great testimony and is learning to get over her stage fright.  She is a friend to everyone!  Brooke is a kind and sweet girl.  She is always willing to give a hug and kiss and snuggle.  She is wild and rambunctious and independent.  She can melt any heart.
 Spencer played a lot of video games over break because he was sick.  He was probably the worst sick out of any of the kids so I was pretty happy when he was well enough to stand for awhile and paly some fun games.
 What can I say, these guys are goof balls!
 William's favorite spot!  Until recently because he pulled our whole water purifier pitcher all over the floor so now we try to keep him out of the fridge! (Unless I am desperate for some entertainment for him!)
 Working on walking with his walker.  He loves this thing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke