Soccer, Cookies, etc.
I had one of those "fun mom" days when I Spencer wanted to run wild through the rain puddles. It was freezing out but I just had to go with him and watch. It was great. He was soaking and so happy.
And this sunset was across the street. Can't get better than a happy boy and beautiful scenery!
William knew how to crawl by 9 months but would hardly take any pictures doing it so this is our best attempt. Can't get enough of that little face!
It gets pretty foggy out here somedays. It is really neat and creepy. This picture doesn't even do it justice. It is sure nice to live in a place with seasons though.
The kids were in soccer for two sessions this year. Brooke pretty much ran around in circles and would sometimes kick the ball. There was a helper there who she really liked and nicknamed "pink mommy" because she always had a pink sweatshirt on. So, that is how I got her to go and actually want to be there. By the end, she was actually kicking the ball and even made some cute little friends.
We couldn't convince Spencer to take off his coat until soccer was almost done, but he was a great player. He really got after the ball and ran around with the kids. Plus, he is so goofy and funny that he was great to watch. He even scored some goals, which made us super proud. Especially Blake, who is a soccer lover!
Sad, I have no pictures of Hailey in soccer but she really enjoyed it. She is a good player but always scared to kick it because she doesn't want to get kicked by other people.
This is Hailey and her friend Kiersten who were baptized on the same day.
The kids had a day off of school so we met Blake at a mall by his work and they played on some toys and we had lunch. It was a really freezing day, but it was still really fun to get out of the house and do something different. At the end, one of the kids had a huge fit but I can't even remember who or why, so I guess it wasn't that important!=)
Comments