Conference Weekend and a walk in the woods

Conference weekend aka pajama church!  We had a great and pretty mellow weekend.  I think we even got to listen to some of the conference and the kids played nicely.  I took the kids on a walk in the woods behind our house in between sessions on Sunday.  We love these woods!  We have seen many deer, raccoons, birds, bunnies and lots of other wildlife out there.  Also, some junk because people have dumped old stoves and stuff.  The kids thought that was funny.  
Also, Spencer won a drawing from a local family magazine.  So, he and his friend, Logan, Hailey and I went to Scooby Doo Live.  It was pretty exciting.  Really, it was a little lame but they had a great time.  Minus Spencer hiding under the chair whenever the ghosts showed up and having to spend a ridiculous amount of money on treats, we had a great time!
Two of the best guys!
Cool branch that looked like a swing
Spencer being stinking cute

Crossing the tree
The moss grows like crazy around here! There were whole trees covered in moss.  So beautiful!
Just a wonderful creation
Brooke being adorable
Hailey and Spencer found this broken duck head and they thought it was hilarious.
These girls are pretty good friends and I love that!
 We made pizza after conference on Sunday.  We decided it will be our new family conference tradition.  It was so fun watching Blake be a "pizza man".
 A really cool growth on a tree. I have no idea what it is, but it is neat!
 My 3 cuties. I love them!!!  (William was on my hip, of course!)
We finished up by discovering this old swing set behind our neighbors house.  Their kids are long gone and they didn't mind us using it.  Love the country!

William mesmerized by nature. He loves outside so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke