We love our missionaries!
We had our missionaries over for dinner and cookie decorating. We have gotten pretty attached to these guys. Elder Deering and Elder A. They are great guys! (Blake just pointed out that William looks like he has six pack in the above picture. ha)
Brooke and Elder A have become best buds. They just were meant to be friends.
Check out those yummy cheeks!
The missionaries were so nice to accept the cookies after the kids had licked the knives and frosted the cookies. They are totally awesome. Even Elder Deering who had only one sister learned to love our crazy kids. It is neat to be out in the mission field. We are always thinking about ways to bring people to Christ. Such a blessing.
What we have been doing to keep busy. They were playing pretty well this day. Slowly but surely!
William is an avid book reader. He loves hanging out on Spencer's bed and reading.
They were playing a game on dad's phone. Love William's face!
William is my best cookie eater, I mean helper. How can I say no to that face?!
This was so sweet. I just love the relationship between Hailey and William. She says he is his "second mom" and she does a great job at helping out. I am glad she is getting some experience at a young age.
William loves making towers out of cans. It keeps him busy while I make dinner!
Our Christmas book this year "Charlie Brown's Christmas". We read it and had peppermint ice cream. They love having ice cream on the kitchen floor.
Comments