What do you do when it's -40 outside?

 Well, let me tell you that -40 degrees is as cold as you would think it is.  And worse.  I went outside to see what it felt like, because I might never feel that temperature again.  And it felt like sticking your head in a container of ice cream in a freezer.  Even the wind sounded colder.  That being said, January was full of no school, late starts and kids needing to be busy.  So, we did our best. 
 We played lots of board games.
 We went to a bouncy house place.  Best $20 I have spent in a long time.  We will definitely be going back when the summer heat hits.


 Out of all the bouncy houses and toys, William was most obsessed with this.  Funny guy!

 I asked Spencer what his perfect day was and he said "Watching tv and playing video games." He is all boy. I am kind of an electronics Nazi meaning that I want the kids to use their brains and bodies as well has do electronics.  But when we had three days of no school in  week, I gave in and we had a glorious time playing video games and watching tv and it was just great.  I know why I shouldn't be allowed to play Angry Birds because it is hard for me to stop!
 William has started lining up his cars. Isn't he just the yummiest?!
We also did a lot of baking.  The girls are wearing their new Christmas aprons.  I love that they like to be in the kitchen with me. It can get frustrating sometimes but they are good helpers.  And now Hailey is able to make some stuff pretty well so that is pretty great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke